* For couples therapy and family therapy, I see each member individually for a first session. Please book two appointments – one for each member individually.
** This is a reduced fee we offer to students whose financial situations are disadvantaged, you may discuss this option with us in your first session.
- Please note that you cannot book an appointment on behalf of another person, as the client themselves needs to complete the online consent forms themselves to consent to therapy.
- Once you have scheduled your appointment the intake form will automatically be sent to you. Please complete the form prior to your appointment.
- At the beginning and halfway through the process, your practitioner may consult a colleague. This is the care performance colleague consultation. A psychologist from the team will monitor whether you are on the right track together. This increases the quality of care. We will discuss this with you should it be required. The duration of the consultation is at the discretion of the psychologist.
Cancellations and No-Shows
The work of counselling is sometimes challenging and sometimes we may hit a difficult moment and place together, which could result in you feeling that it would be easier to avoid coming to treatment. I would prefer that we speak about this matter, rather than you avoiding and cancelling the counselling sessions, as I hold your scheduled appointment time for you alone, giving you an individual focus and the attention and space that you deserve. It is difficult to fill a last minute cancellation on short notice, therefore, I do charge for appointments that have been cancelled as per the cancellation policy below. However, if you feel that we can find another time in the same week that could work for both of us, I will gladly reschedule your session at no extra fee.
A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.
A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance.
No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 48 or more hours in advance.
On the Infomedics website (www.infomedics.nl) you can quickly and easily arrange many things around the payment of your bill, for example:
– Check status of your payment
Go to www.infomedics.nl. You will find the account checker directly at the top of the web page. Enter the payment reference (number string) that appears on account and check if your account has been paid. If not, you can pay directly via iDEAL.
– Make payment arrangements
Infomedics uses a payment term of 30 days. If you do not manage to pay on time, you can request a free extension of payment. You can also make a payment arrangement.
– View frequently asked questions
If you have a question, you can usually find the answer under frequently asked questions. Otherwise, you can always contact the Servicedesk of Infomedics.
Do you still have a question? Then call the Servicedesk of Infomedics at telephone number 036 – 20 31 900 (Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00).