“Any time your quality of life isn’t what you want it to be, psychotherapy can help.”
Signs that you could benefit from therapy include:
- A sense of overwhelming, prolonged helplessness and sadness.
- None of your efforts or help from your friends seems to improve your problems.
- You find it difficult to concentrate on work or to carry out everyday activities.
- Excessive worry, expecting the worst or constantly feeling on edge.
- Your actions are harming you or others. This could include drinking too much alcohol, using drugs or being aggressive.
Read more at http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/understanding-psychotherapy.aspx